1. Your name spelled backwards. alyak…sounds like a puke-y noise
2. Where were your parents born? Dad=Nebraska, Mom=Iowa
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I don’t download often…viruses scare me. Probably a movie. But I’ve stopped that since I got Netflix. And I always think of that God-awful commercial where they use that terrible analogy between stealing a car and pirating videos. Ridiculous.
4. What’s your favourite restaurant? Depends on who’s paying…but I’m not picky. Olive Garden? Red Lobster? Applebee’s? If there’s food waiting for me at the table before I order, I’m in.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? FAR TOO LONG AGO. It is approximately 20 degrees outside, so I’m gonna go with a long time to go still. Sob.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? HA maybe when I was little. I’m not so great with being in the public eye.
7. How many kids do you want? Zero. I already told my mother not to expect grandchildren from me. Looks like you’ve got a lot to fill in for, Cassie and Grant Someday…maybe. Perhaps I should focus on a boyfriend first? I just have no motivation.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Electro and stuff where they scream the entire time and I can’t understand them.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yup.
10. Do you have cable? 10-4 good buddy.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No…my mother asked if I would like one for Christmas, in light of the recent issues I’ve been having. She thinks she’s funny.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No. I always got scared or started laughing before I could even try.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Oh yes, thank you ISU and UNI campus. Thank you.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? If you’ve seen my bucket list, you will notice that neither of these is on there. I refuse. I barely fly in planes. Nope, I’m perfectly fine without experiencing that, thank you very much.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled: Costa Rica!
16. Do you have a garden? Nope, but I want one eventually. Tomatoes and strawberries and sweet corn and green beans and peas and carrots. Yum.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? I miss Opus a lot…I like Garfield, too. I do have a favorite random:
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Just that first verse that they sing at all the baseball games
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, generally night. Bath every once in awhile, after I rinse off. I can’t stand the thought of lying in dirt.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Due Date. HILARIOUS. I’m going to Faster tomorrow–pretty excited about it.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Canadian bacon and mushroom–Casey’s mmmm
22. Crisps or popcorn? Popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? None
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I have no idea what this means, so probably not.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? HAHAHAHAHA who made this up???
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange–NO PULP
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The bestie–Applebee’s
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? The last election!
30. Last time you ate a home-grown tomato? Whenever Mom brought me some from the garden…before they all died. September-ish.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Like by myself? No. A couple team ones.
32. Are you a good cook? Umm no. I get by…I just don’t have the motivation!
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes? Is there a trick?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Negative, Ghost Rider.
35. Sprite or 7-up? I usually drink Sprite but it doesn’t really matter to me.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Stupid Subway apron and visor.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? I really don’t think I buy things at pharmacies?
38. Ever throw up in public? Oh Lord in Heaven. If you have memories, I apologize profusely.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Love…inside me lies a hopeless romantic.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Hmm I don’t know. Despite that romantic inner side, doesn’t seem too realistic. We’ll see!
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Dear God no.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yeah, I think so. Not really close friends, but friends.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Oh man…my great-grandpa in the nursing home before he passed away? I’m fortunate not to have to go to hospitals very often.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Tons. Still do.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Your standard, This is Kayla’s phone, leave a message and I’ll get back to you. Pretty original, I know.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Chris Farley as Matt Foley, “The Motivational Speaker.” Hilarious.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Abby, Brittney Spaniel. Best dog ever.
48. What is in your purse? Wallet, chapstick, pens, keys, body spray (I work at Subway, leave me alone), gloves, work schedule, Whiteout mini…wow I’m weird.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch Family Guy on Cartoon Network. Yes I do go to bed by 11. Don’t hate.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Hand lotion. My poor skin is super cracked from this weather and the sanitizer at work. I would have old lady hands if it weren’t for Nivea and its beauty.